Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 154

Thread: Yep, I told you so...

  1. #141
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Nowheres near as common as it was in Nam, this war is just as useless at that one.

  2. #142
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You never heard of little kids be strapped with explosives over there? </div></div>
    I've read about a lot of things, but since I wasn't there, I try not to get too excited about my views. I like live Americans, so you know if they have to do....well , whatever that would better their odds of survival, then let them go ahead with said procedure. I think the USA went to Iraq, being led by a lie. That has nothing to do with my ideas about what our troops should be allowed to do to stay alive. Like I said before , I'd rather our troops stay healthy. Whatever they have to do, to remain so, is good with me.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  3. #143
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Not directed at you my man, sorry about that.

    Just saying that kids are still being used to kill our Men and Women. Those kids are being taught to shoot our soldiers as soon as they are able to pull the trigger.

    In war the enemy comes in all forms, age has nothing to do with it, it's a kill or be killed mentality.
    crack is whack

  4. #144
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This isn't Nam.</div></div>

    to finish the quote, "This is bowling, there are rules!"
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #145
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    I agree war is war even God said kill all your enemies men, women, children, animals, crops
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #146
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nowheres near as common as it was in Nam. </div></div>

    Got any figures?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #147
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: simple man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You never heard of little kids be strapped with explosives over there? </div></div>
    I've read about a lot of things, but since I wasn't there, I try not to get too excited about my views. I like live Americans, so you know if they have to do....well , whatever that would better their odds of survival, then let them go ahead with said procedure. I think the USA went to Iraq, being led by a lie. That has nothing to do with my ideas about what our troops should be allowed to do to stay alive. Like I said before , I'd rather our troops stay healthy. Whatever they have to do, to remain so, is good with me. </div></div>

    There is no such thing as a "nice" war. The rules of engagement are useless unless honored by everyone involved. Our troops are already in a dangerous sitiation. Some feel this should be made even worse by being "nice" to the people who are trying to kill them. It is easy to sit in the safety of our homes and say our troops should do this or should not do that. I guarantee those opinions would change if these same people were the ones in the line of fire. Throughout history how many of our troops survived because of the old "shoot first and ask questions later" mentality? Don't knock it until your life depends on it.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #148
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    I know its a movie, but this is pretty much what I say to r13 and his view on war. You go on and on about freedoms and rights and then you question the manner in which it is provided.....

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5j2F4VcBmeo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5j2F4VcBmeo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  9. #149
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    I know where they come from, Iraq was no threat to my freedom or the US.

  10. #150
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Are you in the CIA? Do you have military clearance? You have no idea what they were really. Citizens, don't know what goes on behind the scenes, and what the government really knows. I don't want to know. We don't need to know. For all you know, they could have had something pointed right at us. The government doesn't tell us everything because they don't want to start mass hysteria.
    Did you see Obama's first press conference after he was elected? He said after meeting with military personel, and becoming privy to info he wasn't before, he was going to have to rethink his plans on Iraq. When questioned about it, the look on his face told it all. He looked like "wow, I didn't know what the [censored] i was talking about".
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •